- Regular Interior & Exterior Caulking Maintenance
- Changing HVAC Filters & Vacuuming Air Vents Regularly
- Paint Touch-up from Normal Wear & Tear
- Sealing Grout & Repairing Grout Cracks
- Proper Landscape Watering & Yard Maintenance
- Adjusting Your Sprinkler Heads to Maintain Adequate Coverage
- Damaged Sprinkler Lines From Improper Winterization
- Disconnecting Hose from Exterior Hose Bib(s) & Blowing Out Sprinklers (Prior to First Freeze)
- Concrete Cracks, Efflorescence & Frost Heaving
- Rodent or Insect Issues
Here's a Maintenance Schedule Checklist for Your Convenience. Like always, we're here to help!
(Per Manufacturer Warranty)
- Door Adjustments
- Non-functioning Heating or Air Conditioning Systems
- Water Leak at the Supply Line
- Sprinkler System Not Working
What is Not Warrantable?
For a comprehensive explanation of your home warranty coverage, please reference your Limited Warranty and Performance Standards Manual provided to you during your home orientation. And as always, please feel free to Contact Us with any questions you may have.