2017 St. Jude Dream Home TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Tickets on Sale NOW!
Purchased Tickets at the Home Located in The Preserve at Heron River: 9634 W Twisted Vine Drive
Alameda by Berkeley Building Co.
Open House to the Public:
- April 29th through May 14th – During the Parade of Homes
Mondays – Thursdays: 5 PM to 8 PM
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: 12 PM-5 PM
- May 20th through June 18th
Saturdays: 9 AM-5 PM
Sundays: Noon – 5 PM
- Tickets Now on Sale (as of April 7th)
- Home is Completed and Open to the Public April 29th
- Early Bird Ticket Deadline May 5th
- Bonus Prize Deadline June
- Dream Home Giveaway will be live on KTVB Sunday, June 18th
The Alameda is an exciting floorplan by Berkeley Building Co and is showcased as the 2017 St. Jude Children’s Hospital Dream Home Giveaway. Located in the beautiful Preserve at Heron River community in Star, Idaho, this 2754 SF, single-level plan is the pinnacle of fine, modern farmhouse style with extensive shiplap finish carpentry, classic tile and luxury gold finishes to add a bit of glamour. Bright white and light gray tones, contrasting charcoal accents, extensive detailed trim work, modern white brick highlights and fresh, sleek surfaces throughout the home interior come together to tell a dramatic story. And this year’s St. Jude Children’s Hospital Dream Home by Berkeley Building Co. will offer surprises at every turn…being sure to live up to its “Dream Home” moniker.
Estimated Value: $480,000
- The Alameda by Berkeley Building Co. is a stunning 2,754 square foot single level plan with heightened 12 foot ceilings in the large, open living and dining areas.
- Modern Farmhouse design with extensive finish carpentry and custom cabinetry throughout.
- Beautiful tile and flooring by Shaw, luxury plumbing fixtures by Brizo and high-end Bosch and Thermador appliances.
- Media Room with Surprise Children’s Play Area.
- Decadent Master Suite with Connectivity From Master Walk-in Closet to Laundry Room to Mud Room Entrance.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- Large, 3-car Garage
- Fully Landscaped with Surprise Community Love Project
Thank you to all of our generous contractors and suppliers that make the Dream Home a reality for the children and families of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.